In this course, we discuss how to create and implement a secure and scalable network visibility architecture that improves both network security and performance while maximizing ROI.
Gain a deeper understanding of the key building blocks necessary to create a visibility architecture: network taps, bypass switches and network packet brokers (NPBs). Building an end-to-end network visibility solution will help you expose, prevent and eliminate dangerous blind spots that make your network vulnerable to cyber-attacks and performance issues. You’ll also learn how a visibility architecture prevents your security and monitoring tools from becoming overloaded which can accelerate troubleshooting and extend the life of your tools to reduce costs. See why partial visibility is not good enough.
Who should take The Building Blocks for Creating a Secure and Scalable Network Visibility Architecture Course?
This course is for anyone who needs to learn more about the foundation for building an end-to-end network visibility architecture to improve the performance and security of the networks they design or manage. From IT and network architects and engineers to SecOps and other IT professionals, this crash course is for you.
- The importance of a network visibility architecture
- The difference between network taps and SPAN
- What is a network packet broker (NPB)?
- High level view of Keysight’s NPB portfolio
- What is a bypass switch and why is it important?
- What is inline security?
- How a leading retailer reduced mean time to resolution (MTTR) by 75%
- How network visibility makes banking more secure