Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
In this course, we'll cover data center and security fundamentals.
You've probably heard all sorts of IT buzzwords: active monitoring, inline security, edge computing...
But what do all these terms even mean? Sometimes it's hard to keep up.
In this course, Mike Hodge breaks down the basics you actually need to know — from physical and cloud networks to monitoring techniques and cybersecurity tools. You’ll leave with a better understanding of how to protect and monitor your network.
Who should take Data Center Security & Networking?
This course is designed for anyone who wants a crash course in data center networks and security. From IT and network engineers to anyone curious about how data center networks and security works, this course is for you.
- What is a network packet broker?
- What is a bypass switch?
- What is active monitoring?
- What is inline security?
- How does edge computing affect your network?
- How do you access network data?
- How do you access cloud data?
- What is ransomware and how do you stop it?
- What is SSL/TLS decryption?
- How can you reduce SecOps alert fatigue?