In this course, we'll introduce how to test the DC-DC converter easily and accurately.
Why DC-DC Converter Testing with Precision Bench SMUs?
A DC-DC converter is an electronic circuit that regulates the power source to make your device operate correctly, and is used in various applications such as IoT and renewable energy.
It is required to characterize DC-DC converter under the actual condition because the performances are highly dependent on the input and load output.
The B2900B/BL series is a high-performance benchtop instrument that can support a wide variety of tests of DC-DC converters in a single instrument. It enables you to evaluate them easily and accurately.
Who should take this course?
This course is designed for DC-DC converter designers and users who want to evaluate their devices easily and accurately.
- Key characteristics and how to validate DC-DC converters.
- Challenges of testing DC-DC converter and B2900B’s solution
- Real-world case study – DC-DC converter in Solar Cells.
- Basic explanation of Source Measure Unit and B2900B/BL
- Three demonstrations with B2900B and software