- Introduction - Network Analyzer Fundamentals
- Network Analyzer Fundamentals < 45 mins
What Is a Network Analyzer?
Transmission Lines and S-parameters
Network Analyzer Calibration
Narrow vs. Wide IF Bandwidth
Increasing Dynamic Range
- Final Quiz & Training Resources
Network Analyzer Fundamentals Quiz
- Certificate and Survey
Certificate of Completion
Survey - Help Us Improve This Course!
Network Analyzer Fundamentals
Learn how to optimize device measurement under any test conditions
In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of network analysis in an informative and engaging way.
Why Network Analyzer Fundamentals?
As devices evolve and become more complex, understanding the fundamentals of network analysis is as essential as ever. Understanding how a vector network analyzer works will allow you to optimize your RF measurements.
During this course, you will learn how to save time, prevent mistakes, and avoid rework by optimizing intermediate frequency bandwidth and dynamic range for the most accurate measurements. We’ll also discuss the impact of systematic, random, and drift errors on the accuracy of measurements.
Who should take this course?
This course is designed for RF designers concerned with meeting today’s standards while staying flexible enough to handle future technologies.
- What a network analyzer is
- Transmission lines and S-parameters
- Network analyzer calibration
- Narrow versus wide IF bandwidth
- How to increase dynamic range
- Going beyond S-parameters