Walk through the basics of eliminating network issues by deploying, configuring, and utilizing network visibility infrastructure. In this course, you will learn more about connecting data sources with tools, load balancing, filtering, virtualization and containers, decryption, and finding malware.
Who should take Network Visibility Administration 101?
If you build, maintain, or utilize network monitoring infrastructure, this course is for you.
- Connecting Data Sources to Tools with a Network Packet Broker
- Load Balancing with a Network Packet Broker
- Ingress, Backplane, and Egress Filtering
- Capturing East/West Traffic with CloudLens in a VMWare Environment
- Configuring Inline Decryption
- Port Doubling with Simplex Mode
- Capturing East/West Traffic with CloudLens in a Kubernetes Environment
- Configuring Layer 7 Filtering
- Breakout Cables and Fan in and Fan Out
- Using CloudLens and FireEye to Detect Malware in Azure