- Satellite Lessons from Aerospace Defense Industrialization
How Aerospace Defense Adopted Commercialization (8 min)
Tips for Speed and Cost of Production (12 min)
- Training Resources & Survey
Survey - Help Us Improve This Course!
Satellite Lessons from Aerospace Defense Industrialization
The industrialization of aerospace defense applications helps to satisfy new goals in higher-volume satellite projects.
In this course, we'll see how aerospace defense applications help to satisfy new goals in higher-volume satellite projects.
Why Satellite Lessons from Aerospace Defense Industrialization?
Industrialized production has been ramping up in space applications since the advent of NewSpace. Many challenges arise when moving to the volume production of high-end RF and microwave devices. Learn best practices and tips for volume production from the applications and instruments used to measure these devices.
Who should take this course?
This course is designed for engineers supporting all aspects of satellite production.
- the drive toward industrial processes in space applications
- new challenges that arise in automated production and test
- best practices to enable industrialized production