Fill form to unlock content
Error - something went wrong!
In this course, you will:
- Discover the differences between static and dynamic data acquisition. Learn how dynamic data acquisition can add insights to your product testing and analysis work
- Learn how the benefits of using a dynamic DAQ system can enable you to accomplish your measurement requirements in various types of applications
- Learn about the key built-in features of a data acquisition system that enable you to measure and characterize mechanical structures and physical parameters
- Learn more about PC data acquisition application software. It can help speed up your test process by providing fast graphical data output and test automation without programming
Why is it important to learn how to monitor dynamic data using a DAQ simultaneously?
In many applications today, you want to monitor your products' dynamic changes, effectiveness, and efficiency. You want to see:
- the behavior of your product at an exact timeframe
- the interactions of your input versus output signals
- multiple parameters such as temperature, power efficiency, strain, or pressure, all interacting with one another
- measurements in the frequency domain to reveal and quantify problems from a different perspective
Who should take Simultaneously Monitor Dynamic Data Using a DAQ Solution?
This course is designed for engineering students, product designers, product developers, or innovators who want to monitor or characterize the dynamic responses of their products. Products now have become more complex in terms of design, integration, and performance characterization.
To stay ahead of the product development curve, engineers need fast and accurate test systems. They will need test systems that have precision measurements across the widest range of signal types. On top of accuracy, speed, and resolution, the test system needs to capture dynamic signals that may be transient, imperfect signals that may have external noise perturbation, complex mixed signals, and more.
- An introduction to the high-level architecture of a dynamic data acquisition system
- Benefits of a dynamic data acquisition system
- Types of DAQ applications
- Features of a modern dynamic DAQ